Monday, September 20, 2010

Looking for a place to eat? Check out this site...

My wife and I like to go out to eat. You probably do to. Who doesn’t - no cooking, no dishes, hopefully good food and good service. We’re not too big on chain restaurants and like to check out local places we’ve never tried. But there’s nothing I hate more than paying good money for a bad meal or experience. Try to avoid that before you get there...



I love me some chicken riggies!
If you’re looking for a new place to try you need to check out yelp.com. There are a lot of other things you can use it for (i.e. professional services, auto shops, doctors) but I mostly use it for eating out. The cool thing is that they sort everything by food type and there are generally at least a few reviews for each place from folks who’ve actually eaten there. Like anything, you have to take some of the reviews with a grain of salt but all-in-all they’re generally genuine and informative. If you try it out and enjoy using it you should consider being part of the community and posting some reviews yourself.



Check it out - yelp.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment