Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully you’ll find something here you can put to use.

In real life I’m an IT (information technology) guy and I’ve been working in the field for about 8 years or so in some capacity. Most of my IT career has been spent traveling from office to office as outsourced IT help but thankfully I’m now in one office all day.


In my past travels, at my current office or in everyday social settings it seems that a week does not go by that someone doesn’t ask a “quick personal question”. Especially when folks find out that’s what I do for a living. I’m always glad to help. The questions are usually about a laptop they should buy, why their wireless at home is flaky or how to get their PC back up to speed.

So, here’s the direction I’m going with the blog:


This blog isn’t for tech geeks but tech geeks might benefit from reading it. I’ll be giving occasional pointers and tips on anything from useful websites to gadgets for home use to how to fix this or that. And sometimes it’ll just be my opinion on something I want to give my opinion on. Most of this stuff won’t be cutting edge but I’m guessing there will be a fair amount of folks that haven’t heard the news.

Let’s get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment